10.27.2008

The Cold

Its officially here. The Cold. I never dreamed that I would be living with Josh's parents this long. I have no winter clothes at their house. They are all in storage. Even my winter coat. It use to be that it was January before I would wear a winter coat but with my new job I know I'll need it so much sooner. (It would have been nice to have a coat today) So I am on the hunt for a new coat. My love for shopping has prompted me to begin the search.

The cold also has lots of thoughts related around TV. You don't want to be outside in the cold. So I was thinking about all the shows I watch. There are some can't miss shows and then there are some if I'm home I'll watch.

Can't miss shows:
The Office
Desperate Housewives

Shows I like to watch:
House
How I Met your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Two and a Half Men

Then Shows I watch when I can't sleep:
CSI
Law and Order
Law and Order: SVU

I try and not get hooked on Cable television because when Josh and I move I'm sure we won't have cable again. While I'm with Josh's parents though I like to watch HGTV too. Tis' a good season to be living with his parents because there is cable. In the summer I can go without TV all together. but from Nov. to March its a staple in my day. I know I live a sad life. Especially now because I have no house to clean, meals to cook (not that I'm complaining) and no scrapbooking stuff which really depresses me. I love to scrapbook.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donny and I got Big Love on Netflix and watched the first 2 episodes last night - we're hooked!! You should totally check it out :)

Josh Emerson said...

those are the same shows i watch when i can't sleep.. i also watch pbs shows, Nova and Nature... oh and the Big Bang Theory is hilarious.

elektra said...

dude.
you need to help me out!
see you soon hopefully!